Saturday, November 24, 2012

We Are Expecting #4!

Yes, we sure are! After 4 back to back chemical pregnancies, we were feeling pretty let down. It's hard to go through something like that. I certainly was feeling like something was terribly wrong with me. I went for tests, and everything came up clear. My doctor did every type of test he could. He advised me to wean my then 16 month old Acorn, because he suspected my hormones were out of balance because of it, so I did. Luckily, it did not go too bad. Finally, I was supposed to go through some more intensive tests tracking a complete cycle, and we were supposed to avoid getting pregnant. But lo and behold, here comes baby bean #4, totally unexpected, but very welcome!

I was terrified at first because I was thinking this might end up as another chemical pregnancy, but not so. So glad that this baby is here to stay! Wish us a happy and healthy 9 months! Baby bean #4 is due in July, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment