Thursday, January 17, 2013

Been A While! Family Update.

2013! Happy New Year! I haven't updated my blog in a month! Sorry folks, we have been busy.

We moved from Del City to Midwest City. It isn't as far as it sounds, it's really only a few blocks away! But as you all know, moving is a lot of work and we tried to settle in.

Kids are doing great! Growing, growing, growing. It's all they do. That, and make messes of course! LOL!  But all in all they are doing quite well.


Baby #4 is doing splendidly too! Baby is growing as he/she should be, measuring now at just over 14 weeks, right on target! My nausea isn't going away either. I have a feeling this is going to go on till I give birth. Honestly I am still on the fence on whether or not I should VBAC, or maybe just schedule a repeat c-section. I am leaning towards repeat c-section, but I tend to flip flop a lot on that. Only time will tell. I got till July to decide! Of course I will do whatever will be best for my baby and my body, and what the doctor recommends.

So, here are some pics!

Husband and I on a date <3

Daddy with his 3 little girls

Hubby and I on his birthday with baby Acorn behind us lol

Peanut

Pecan

Acorn

No comments:

Post a Comment