Monday, May 21, 2012

Simple Garlic Fried Pork Chops

This is a simple dish I whip up for a quick dinner on busy nights. I usually serve it with some rice or baked potatoes, along with some teamed veggies. It's delicious! Serves 4.

8 thin cut boneless pork chops
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp minced garlic
black pepper
ground ginger
onion powder
paprika

Melt the butter in a frying pan on high heat and toss in the garlic. Saute for about a minute, turn heat to medium,  and lay the porkchops over the garlic. Now, I just take each spice container (black pepper, ground ginger, onion powder and paprika) and sprinkle as much as I need on each chop. I flip each chop over with tongs or a spatula after about 5 minutes and proceed to sprinkle as much as I need of each spice over the chops. You can use as little, or as much, as you want, depending on your taste.

Now keep turning chops over a few times to brown both sides evenly and keep them moist. Cook about 10 more minutes. And that is it!

Good, juicy garlic pork chops. About 6 points a serving. Come and get 'em!




No comments:

Post a Comment