Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Go-To Easy Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs

When I really, REALLY don't have much time, this is my go-to meal. It never fails! It's SUPER easy, and you can go run errands or tend to other things, and you will come home to a great meal. Serves 6.

16 oz spaghetti
1 bag frozen cooked meatballs, any style (I used Italian)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 4-oz can mushrooms, drained
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup sugar

Spray crock with nonstick spray.

Mix together the spaghetti sauce, onion, garlic, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper flakes and sugar in the crock. Add the frozen meatballs (no need to thaw!) and make sure the meatballs are covered with the sauce. Set crockpot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.

Prepare pasta according to box directions when it's almost time to eat. And enjoy! Top with some grated cheese if you wish. I like to serve this with garlic bread. About 13 points per serving.

My Husband's plate - he has some buttered garlic rolls!




No comments:

Post a Comment