Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Slow-Cooked Chicken Burrito

Now this is so easy it's unbelievable. But it tastes like you spent a long time making it. We busy moms don't need more things to do. Believe me, I have 3 kids 3 years old and under. That's a lot of chasing around. Serves 4.

3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 jar of your favorite salsa (more if you want)
1 1/2 cups corn

Yes, that is it! Just put those 3 ingredients in your slow cooker, turn it to low for 7 hours (or high for 4 hours) and walk away. When time comes to eat, just serve it with warm burrito tortillas (whole wheat, but your choice, you know better than I) and eat. Or you can even serve it with rice and a veggie on the side.

3 points a cup. Now THAT sounds good.

Shown here with grapes because I happened to be eating grapes when I shot the pic and threw a few in because I thought it looked fancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment