Monday, September 19, 2011

Testing, Testing...


Finally decided to start a blog. I have been putting it off for a long time now because, I don't know, thinking I don't have enough time? Well you know what, of course I have enough time for this! If I can update my status, comment, post pics and catch up with my friends on Facebook, well yes I have time for a blog!

Well anyway, I am Norma Jeane and I am a Mom of 3. Married to the outspoken S. who is my best friend and an awesome partner, not to mention a hands-on dad. I will be writing a lot about food (who doesn't like food?) and family life, sometimes I'm gonna post about controversial topics if I feel like it (and yes, I don't mince words).

And so....(drumroll)...this is my family!

My husband S. and I, Norma Jeane

Our 3 Year old Peanut

2 Year old Pecan




and...

Our 5 month old daughter Acorn

This is gonna be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment